Establishing a new business is an exciting time. Before you establish your business, you need to take the time to plan your future operations. How you structure the business can have a direct impact on your future success. We help you avoid the common pitfalls that many new small business owners make when starting their new venture.
We help you...
- Prepare an initial business plan to clarify your marketing, management, and financial plans.
- Determine your start-up capital needs.
- Identify sources of start-up capital and backup sources if needed.
- Evaluate and quantify your borrowing power so you know how much money you have available to you.
- Select a business structure that best fits your needs by evaluating tax advantages, legal exposure, ease of operation and portability should you need to relocate.
- Select the right accounting software by evaluating your budget, needs and hardware.
- Prepare a Cash Flow Budget so you know how much money you need to run the business each month for the first few years. Comparing this budget with your available credit can identify potential cash flow issues.
- Establish billing and collection procedures to maximize your cash flow.
- Establish procedures to monitor and control costs.
- Setup a home office so you can maximize your tax deductions.
- Prepare and file all required state and local licenses and permits.
- Prepare and file your application for your Federal Employer Identification Number.
- Assist you in selecting a payroll and payroll tax filing service provider when you bring on your first employee.
- Comply with employment laws so you don't get hit with fines and unhappy employees.
- Identify your business insurance needs.
- Develop a solid Partnership or Operating Agreement, or Articles of Incorporation, depending on the business structure selected.
Let us help you succeed by getting your new business off to a good strong start.